Perspective Financial Group (Perspective) has sealed four more acquisition deals bringing its total for the year to eight and adding a total of £240m in assets under management (AUM).
The group bought Tees Valley Asset Management, P Bennett & Associates, Oak Financial Management (MCR) and Marlborough Place, it confirmed. It said the acquisitions created a new office location for the group in Belfast - its first in Northern Ireland and brought its total to 27 offices. It added the deals meant it had signed eight acquisitions in 2023 and a total of 63 since it was formed 16 years ago. Perspective also announced it had exchanged contacts on another seven deals all due to complete in the coming months. It added that each acquisition met Perspective's criteria and...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.