Lumin Wealth is opening a new office in Cambridge, adding to its existing operations in London and St Albans.
The financial planning firm said the move was "a natural expansion" from its first two bases and was in line with its plans for expansion. The expansion comes two years on from Swiss independent financial services VZ Group acquiring a majority stake in Lumin, which was founded in 2010. Chartered financial planner Tim Webb has been appointed to lead the new office, which is located at Milton Hall. Lumin looks after approximately 3,000 clients and also has an Adviser Academy, which welcomed four trainee advisers in its 2022/23 programme last October.
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.