Schroders has revealed a fee cut for its multi-asset active fund range from 29 basis points (bps) to 22 on the back of its latest adviser research work.
The asset manager confirmed today (2 May) that it has cut ongoing charges to a maximum cap of 0.22% from 0.29%. Head of UK intermediary solutions Gillian Hepburn said: "Schroders' UK Financial Adviser Survey continues to highlight the growing appetite among advisers for outsourced investment solutions and, in particular, multi-asset funds. "Our survey has also indicated that, when selecting multi-asset funds, performance and cost are the two key considerations; these funds boast a robust performance track record and now have an even more competitive price point." The funds are bein...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.