An increasing number of advisers are reporting to all clients on the sustainable nature of their investments, but there is still room for improvement.
In a study of financial advisers conducted by NextWealth, the number of those who reported to clients rose by over a quarter (29%) in 12 months. The latest NextWealth Sustainable Investing Tracker Study also found that over one third (38%) of advisers now report to all clients, while the number of those not able to report fell from 41% to 28% year on year. NextWealth managing director and founder Heather Hopkins said: "While it's good news that the percentage of advisers who report on the sustainability of investments to clients is growing, many advisers lack confidence in their proce...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.