Intelliflo is to include cashflow modelling and planning capabilities within in core Intelliflo Office system without the need for additional licencing.
It said the move would enable advisers to better serve clients and comes ahead of the implementation of Consumer Duty regulations. The tech provider said all its customers would have access to the tools as part of their package, removing the need to buy additional external cashflow and planning software. Chief executive Nick Eatock said: "This demonstrates our commitment to our mission: widening access to financial advice by providing market leading, intuitive solutions for advisory businesses through our open architecture. "We want to support our customers on their journey to be more...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.