Comentis has launched its ‘vulnerability support framework’ with the aim of supporting regulated-firms better support at-risk clients.
It comes ahead of the implementation of Consumer Duty which puts greater focus on vulnerable clients and ensuring good outcomes. The clinical reg tech provider said its framework was available to all Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulated professionals and addressed a wide range of potential vulnerabilities, providing practical, clinically-based instructions for the "complex process of supporting at-risk customers". The FCA estimates state that more than 50% of the adult population could be experiencing circumstances that could result in vulnerability. However, Comentis said m...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.