Irwin Mitchell’s Asset Management (IMAM) is eyeing an expansion of its wealth management offering on the back of signing a refreshed deal with Investment platform Third Financial.
The two have partnered for an extended period of six years, after IMAM first became a client of Third Financial in 2016. IMAM today (20 April) said it was now at a point where it could prioritise growth. The firm currently has around £1bn in assets under management and will now extend its wealth management offering on the back of its acquisitions of Leeds-based wealth manager Andrews Gwynne and Cheshire firm TWP Wealth. "We have plans to significantly grow our business over the next few years," said IMAM chief operating officer David Sollitt. "It's really important to us that our clie...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.