Interest for capital accumulation funds rose among advisers over the first quarter of 2023, Square Mile’s latest quarterly market intelligence report shows.
Research into capital accumulation funds accounted for 45% of all views within the firm's Academy of Funds, followed by income, which stayed largely consistent with the last quarter of 2022 at 35%. Out of the five most viewed funds, two UK equities funds ranked in third and fourth place respectively: the Jupiter UK Special Situations and ES R&M UK Recovery funds, both value-oriented strategies. The Aegon Diversified Monthly Income fund, a multi-asset vehicle targeting income, was the most viewed fund over the quarter, followed by Havelock Global Select, a global equity fund with a ca...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.