Wren Sterling’s discretionary fund manager (DFM) has appointed a consultancy to provide analytics and research services as it looks to accelerate its roll out.
National IFA group Wren Sterling bought its DFM, MFDM, ten months ago as part of its acquisition of Mutual Financial Management. It today (13 April) confirmed it was working with Elston Consulting on driving forward the proposition in the advice market - selecting the firm because of its leading work on ‘insourcing' models. "Their experience in proposition development and tangible support through their asset allocation research, analytics and insights are much valued," added MFDM chief investment officer Rory McPherson. Elston Consulting head of research Henry Cobbe said: "The broa...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.