National IFA Wren Sterling has completed its acquisition of Glasgow-based Active Wealth Management, bringing £80m of assets into the business.
As part of the deal, Active Wealth Management will join Wren Sterling's existing Glasgow office. The news of the acquisition today (22 March) follows the national's confirmation of its purchase of Warwickshire firm HB&O Financial Services in February - a deal that was first announced back in October. "Both these deals will enable us not only to enhance the offering we are able to bring to clients but also improve the overall DNA of the whole company as we join forces with our new colleagues, who share our entrepreneurial drive and client first culture," said chief executive James Twin...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.