Brand new advisory business Professional Independent Wealth Advice (PIWA) is to join M&G-owned Sandringham Financial Partners.
PIWA was set up by ex-Abrdn Advice director Neil Messenger who will be chief executive (CEO) of the operation. Messenger said the business would strive to provide outstanding independent wealth advice to clients backed up by technology and experienced staff. The CEO spent two years heading up Abrdn's advice business, prior to that he was a partner and national head of wealth advisory at Grant Thornton for 17 years. Messenger said he planned to recruit a further sixteen advisers who would all be stakeholders in the business. Sandringham Financial Partners was bought by M&G in Aug...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.