A Cardiff-based advice firm with three different trading names has been declared in default by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
The lifeboat fund confirmed The London Trading Company as failed on 10 March and noted it had also been known as Lontrad, and TCM Wealth Management. According to the Financial Conduct Authority register, Gwaelod-y-Garth firm has been in liquidation since September 2015 and has also used the trading name ‘Lontrad Capital'. The claims against the firm are not known, although the register shows it was not regulated to provide pension transfers when it was operational.
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.