Scopic Research has added an investment style filter to its multi-asset DNA reports service to help intermediaries planning to blend multi asset funds together.
They can now filter the Scopic Research database of multi-asset DNA reports that currently covers 120 funds from 16 fund groups by using combinations of investment outcomes to reflect classifications of growth, income delivery and volatility management, according to the firm. It explained that additionally, filters were being used for likely volatility risk versus broader equity markets, methods for assessing ESG related risks, and now the addition of 12 investment style attributes. "The investment style filter goes beyond the usual investment styles that are widely recognised in sing...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.