Amati Global Investors – in which Mattioli Woods holds a 49% stake – has once again donated 10% of its profits to charity this year with about £364,000 being distributed to causes nominated by employees across the two businesses.
Amati Global Investors get to distribute 51% of its designated profits to charities of its choice, and Mattioli Woods 49% of the profits of Amati Global Investors to charities of its choice, its press spokesman said. Workers at Mattioli Woods nominated charities close to their hearts, with 97 requests being made. It said its share of the pot - £169,950 - was distributed among the charities with every organisation nominated receiving between £250 and £40,000. Charities including Derian House Children's Hospice, MND, Reach and The Wave Project received the funds at a crunch time for cha...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.