National IFA Continuum has reported an 11% increase in adviser numbers during 2022, a record for the advice business.
Continuum now has 63 advisers at the firm. It further expects high numbers of advisers to join the partnership this year, in line with its strong growth plans. Continuum managing partner Martin Brown said: "The past year saw record numbers of advisers joining us, looking for a home within which to grow their business and support their clients. "With the launch of our new succession programme we expect these numbers to continue to grow, and to welcome record numbers of high-quality advisers to our partnership." Not only are more advisers finding their way to the firm, they are b...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.