Adviser platforms predict the ability to consolidate and transfer pensions will be the most important features available when pension dashboards are put into operation next year, according to a NextWealth report for Bravura Solutions (Bravura).
NextWealth surveyed 11 major adviser platforms to investigate their plans for connecting to the dashboard "ecosystem" and uncover what opportunities they believe will be available when the system goes live in 2024. The study found platforms are looking to leverage pension transfers and consolidation through the dashboard infrastructure. It said many platforms thought this would be a key way of reducing the cost of pension fund management as well as widening the number of investment types available. However, it pointed out that the Financial Conduct Authority is currently consulting on...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.