Comentis, the clinical reg tech provider, has secured £1m in funding from Just Group to fund its planned business growth.
Comentis said its software aimed to protect and support vulnerable people who may otherwise not be identified as ‘vulnerable'. It provides clients with an online cognitive assessment engine to identify clients who may be at-risk and advisers on how best to approach specific client needs. Investment backer Just Group was the first provider in the retirement income space to utilise Comentis' software. It said it had also completed a pilot of the technology for advisers in its lifetime mortgage market and would roll the software out across its group of businesses. Just Group marketing an...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.