Embark Group has launched The Paraplanner Room, a dedicated resource hub offering expert insight, the latest industry information and customised tools for paraplanners to upskill and augment their knowledge.
The resource was built in response to Embark's Paraplanner Survey which revealed that 85% of paraplanners saw it as a career in its own right, with three-quarters stating that their firm sees them as essential support for advisers. The Paraplanner Room has a range of resources specifically tailored to assist paraplanners, and is designed in a similar fashion to Embark's Adviser Gateway, according to the platform. The first edition covers how paraplanners will be vital to helping their firms deal with the demands of the new Consumer Duty, as well as covering the results of the survey i...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.