Private equity-backed Progeny Wealth has achieved corporate Chartered status from the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
Every firm that holds Chartered status must demonstrate business practices and a diversity and inclusion policy that align with the CII Code of Ethics in addition to putting customers' interests first, investing in ongoing development of technical skills and knowledge and supporting wider aims that benefit society and the growth of the profession. Progeny highlighted that it has met these requirements through numerous initiatives, including establishing the Progeny Adviser Academy in 2019 with the aim of developing the next generation of Chartered financial planners over a three-year per...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.