Kingswood Holdings has bought Berkshire-based Barry Fleming and Partners (BFP) for £6.2m in its latest acquisition deal.
BFP specialises in tax, trusts and investment planning and advises individuals, companies, trustees and charities. The team has three advisers and a total of six employees. Founded in 1975, BFP has more than 415 clients with about £140m in assets under administration (AUA). In the year ending 28 February 2022, BFP generated revenue of £1.4m and profit before tax of £190,000. Kingswood said the business would be acquired for total cash consideration of up to £6.2m, payable over a two-year period, with "£3.1m paid on completion and the balance paid on a deferred basis which is subjec...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.