Premier Wealth Management Harrogate has been declared in default by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) following two claims filed against it relating to pension transfer advice.
The firm was based in Bromsgrove in Worcestershire and was dissolved last March. The lifeboat fund noted yesterday (13 December) that neither of the claims against it relate to the former now-collapsed British Steel Pension Scheme. Companies House records show the firm was owned by AFH Wealth Management. Hertfordshire firm also in default The FSCS has also today (14 December) confirmed A+ Financial Services has been placed into default. Records for the Hemel Hempstead-based firm on Companies House show it had not filed accounts for several years and was based in Essex prior to...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.