Just 23% of advisers have returned to a majority face-to-face model of working, new research from Dynamic Planner shows.
The firm said the findings within the latest edition of its annual spotlight report reflects adviser sentiment from its 2021 research. The majority of advice firms surveyed last year said they expected to retain the hybrid work models they had used during the Covid-19 pandemic. The 2022 report - published today (14 December) - confirms over three quarters of advisers are now hybrid or fully online when it comes to servicing clients. "The productivity dividend that came from the pandemic looks to be here to stay," said Dynamic Planner sales and marketing director Yasmina Siadatan. "...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.