What is your favourite part of a wedding? The dress? The food? The first dance? Justin Cash asks if it’s the financial planning…
Next time you are multiple bottles of wine down, suit dripping with sweat, tucking into late night whiskey and cigars, just ask your mates a few questions about their adviser. You might just stumble across one of the best illustrations of the value of life planning you could ever have hoped for. This particular wedding was a classic of the genre. Honestly, I was having the time of my life. Until, at silly o'clock, the best man approached me saying that he had heard what I do for a living, and asked if he could borrow me for some ‘advice'. I'm sure every adviser reading this has encoun...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.