Helmets on, lads. Chris Budd opens the lid on a highly debated topic – cyclists... with some financial wellbeing thrown in for good measure
In the 12 years or so that I have been active on Twitter, there are three subject matters that have proven to be the most controversial; three areas that have attracted the most vitriolic comments and arguments. The first is Brexit - both sides. The second was Michael Jackson fans - boy, did they get personal quickly! The third area which causes extraordinarily heated debate is one that I am going to discuss in this article about happiness - cyclists. Now, before you crack your fingers over the keyboard, please bear in mind two points. Firstly, the idea for this blog came from a...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.