Benchmark has completed the 100% acquisition of Advison and taken a 49% stake in Chartered financial planning firm, Chartered Independent.
Benchmark said it acquired 100% of Milton Keynes-based Advison, which has been in operation for 20 years, and its owners would continue to serve their clients under the new ownership. The owners participated in Benchmark's practice buy-out programme and will remain in the business. Chartered Independent, in which Benchmark took a 49% stake, is an existing member of the business's advice network. The business will remain independent while utilising Benchmark's capital and infrastructure support. Benchmark managing director wealth Ed Dymott said: "We're delighted to welcome Advison t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.