Evelyn Partners has taken on the investment management business of Arena Wealth.
Arena Wealth specialises in advising leading sports and entertainment professionals, as well as entrepreneurs. Under the terms of the deal, £90m of its investment management assets will be transferred to Evelyn. Two members of the Arena Wealth team will also move over to Evelyn as part of the agreement. Portfolio manager Ashley Thompson, who has worked at Arena Wealth since 2013 and Lauren Francis, a client administrator, will both make the switch. This move is part of Evelyn Partners' ongoing growth drive, having been born from the merger of Tilney and Smith & Williamson earli...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.