Consolidator Clifton Asset Management has acquired Stroud-based financial advice firm Noble James Associates.
The completion of the deal follows followed the Bristol-based firm's recent acquisition of Burnett & Reid Wealth Management as it continues to accelerate its ‘buy and build' acquisition strategy. Set up in 1999, Noble James Associates has a team of independent experienced financial advisers. The acquisition of Noble James, with their team of three advisers and assets under management (AUM) of £130mn, takes Clifton's total AUM to £970mn. In July 2022, Clifton completed the acquisition of Aberdeen-based Burnett & Reid Wealth Management, which has been operational since 1991, and has ass...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.