The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) has relaunched its Wayfinder website, which helps consumers find a financial planner.
The resource listing allows people across the UK to search for their nearest Certified Financial Planner (CFP) professional or Accredited Financial Planning Firm (AFPF). According to the CISI, CFP professionals can now log into the platform with their CISI account details and update their profile manager details directly. All CFP professionals therefore have full control over their public profile, the professional body said, which means it is easier for them to update their information. In addition to the key ‘find a planner' search function, Wayfinder examines what financial plann...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.