Progeny is set to buy Chartered planning firm RU Group in its latest acquisition deal, bringing its assets under management to more than £3bn.
Chartered financial planning business RU Group is the latest firm to be snapped up by Progeny as it continues to expand to become a multi-disciplinary professional services firm. The deal, subject to regulatory approval, will expand Progeny's presence in south Yorkshire and the east Midlands. RU Group specialises in wealth management and retirement with a team of 48 staff based across three offices in Nottingham, Derby and Sheffield. It was established in its current form in 2003 but has origins going back 100 years, Progeny said. RU Group chairman Andy Dyke said: "This is a moment...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.