FinoComp, a software development company owned by Bravura Solutions, has appointed Mike Baker as managing director.
Baker, who currently works as head of product at the firm, will replace founder Ray Tubman. Tubman will continue as a special adviser at Bravura to support the transition process during the first half of this year before stepping down in June 2022, according to FinoComp. Baker has decades of experience in financial services and has been helping to develop large retail wealth management platforms, the firm said. He joined FinoComp in 2017 as head of product. The firm was bought by software provider Bravura in 2019. Baker said: "I am thrilled to be taking on this new role and look...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.