Benchmark Capital snaps up Redbourne Wealth Management

Completes 26th IFA acquisition

Julia Bahr
clock • 2 min read

Benchmark Capital, part of the Schroders Group, has completed the acquisition of the remaining interest in Redbourne Wealth Management.

Schroders told PA the firm will become part of Benchmark Capital and not Schroders Personal Wealth, the group's other advice business. Benchmark Capital first purchased a majority stake (67%) in Redbourne in 2018. The acquisition of the remaining 33% stake has completed the full takeover. It is the first in a number of acquisitions expected to complete in 2022 and Benchmark's 26th IFA firm acquisition, the company said. Increasing the number of financial planners to 56, across 8 offices in the UK, Redbourne will form part of Benchmark's national advice business and will add £310m t...

To continue reading this article...

Join Professional Adviser

  • Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
  • Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
  • Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
  • Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
  • Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
 Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.



Already a Professional Adviser member?


More on Your Business

What makes a great business development manager?

What makes a great business development manager?

BDMs importance to advisers' business is not in question

Brendan Llewellyn
clock 06 June 2023 • 5 min read
Greg Cant

Attractive opportunities: Why advice M&A shows no sign of slowing

'This is a great time to be an IFA or wealth manager in the UK'

Greg Cant
clock 31 May 2023 • 3 min read
Sustainable Investment Festival 2023: Up to 12 hours of CPD available!

Sustainable Investment Festival 2023: Up to 12 hours of CPD available!

Just five weeks to go until PA’s annual conference on all things ESG

Professional Adviser
clock 26 May 2023 • 1 min read