Technology provider EV has launched adviser software EVPro, a financial planning tool it said would help firms to deliver risk-aligned financial advice to clients.
The EVPro Review function is designed to help advisers leverage an accessible and robust audit trail at a click of a button when negotiating PII premiums, according to Ann-Marie McElhinney, head of adviser channel at EV. "It's about bringing the clout of institutional insight tools to everyday adviser firms," she told PA. EVPro comprises five integrated modules that, when combined, help advisers deliver a complete advice journey to their clients. Two modules, in particular, stood out in Beta testing as "game-changers", according to EV - EVPro Review and EVPro Solver. EVPro Review i...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.