The St. James’s Place Academy recently held three graduation ceremonies for its newly-qualified graduates, watching 155 qualified financial planning advisers and 74 paraplanners graduate from the advice giant's school.
The graduation ceremonies were held across three cities, Edinburgh, Manchester and London, to celebrate the graduates of the past two years, many of whom completed their training courses remotely as a result of the pandemic. These graduates can choose to run their own business under the umbrella of St. James's Place (SJP) or to work within existing SJP firms. To date, 801 people have graduated from the academy. Andy Payne, head of academy at St. James's Place, said: "Our graduation days have been an incredible celebration of the talented and dedicated new partners and advisers that ha...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.