Advisers attempting to sit exams this morning were again unable to access the Chartered Insurance Institute's (CII) website due to technology issues.
The CII's website and MyCII platform crashed at 8 am today. "Due to technical issues the CII website is currently unavailable. We are working hard to resolve this as a matter of urgency and apologise for any inconvenience caused. We will publish an update when these issues are resolved," CII posted on Twitter. Speaking to Professional Adviser, Adam Owen, former PFS president and now director and head of content at NextGen Planners, said he would expect a professional body to show more empathy towards its members who are impacted by its continuous failures. "CII has to recognise the...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.