Parmenion will reduce its DFM fee and other pricing charges from January 2022.
The annual DFM charge for active solutions will drop from 0.30% to 0.24%, while a new annual DFM charge on passive solutions of 0.12% will be introduced. The firm has also decided to add a quarterly self-invested personal pension (SIPP) charge of £18, not including VAT. The new dealing charge on purchases in fund switches and rebalances across all Parmenion Investment Management solutions will be 0.45%, halving from the previous 0.90%. There will be a minimum monthly custody charge of £5 per client.This charge is only suitable for clients over 18 with investments under £20.000, the firm...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.