Climate change-focused financial advice firm The Path is one of five winners to be awarded the Sky Zero Footprint Fund prize.
The Path has been awarded £250,000 in media value, part of a £2m advertising initiative set up by Sky to amplify business initiatives that are encouraging sustainability. It was set up by the broadcaster as part of its campaign to be net zero by 2030 and was designed to support brands that are committed to creating environmental behavioural change through TV and advertising. Path Financial, which was set up to tackle climate change, was the only financial company to be named a winner. It was one of 10 firms shortlisted for the award in June before being named one of five winners. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.