Tilney Smith & Williamson has appointed Chris Grigg as chair designate.
Following regulatory approval, Grigg (pictured) will join the group's board with immediate effect, taking over from Will Samuel. Grigg is also chair of the UK Infrastructure Bank and a senior independent director at BAE Systems, where he has served on the board for eight years. Since 2009 and until November last year, he was CEO of FTSE real estate firm British Land. Prior to that, he was Barclays' Commercial Bank chief executive and previously group treasurer. Grigg also spent almost 20 years at Goldman Sachs, with some portion of that time as a partner. "I am excited to be joinin...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.