Cashflow planning provider CashCalc has launched an app for financial advisers and their clients.
The app, which is available on iOs and Android, will allow clients to communicate and share information with their adviser from their phone. The app is free and comes as part of users' digital subscription. It uses a secure portal favicon, which is a small logo used to recognise a brand, in this case, CashCalc. However, once logged in, clients will be able to see their adviser's branding throughout. CashCalc said it is considering allowing advisers to have their own favicon and if made available, it would require a monthly fee of £25. CashCalc founder and Chartered financial plan...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.