The Aegon Property Income and feeder funds will close on 9 August 2021, with investors set to receive at least 40% of the funds’ value on or around 12 August.
According to an investor Q&A, it will take 12 to 24 months to liquidate the portfolio in its entirety, and investors can expect to receive further payments to the initial 40% on "at least a quarterly basis". Suspended property funds collect £40m in management fees over 2020 Aegon Asset Management will continue to receive a reduced annual management charge of 0.6% throughout the closure period and will facilitate cash payments through a reduction in the number of units rather than a reduction of the net asset value (NAV) of the fund. As of 30 June 2021, the fund had reached a net cu...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.