Secondsight has relaunched its financial fitness show in an attempt to help better employee financial wellbeing.
The Financial Fitness Show originally launched in the first coronavirus lockdown. The idea came to light after fitness celebrity Joe Wicks launched his popular series ‘P.E. with Joe'. Secondsight's programme has returned for three more series to help staff combat financial stress. Each show will cover a different financial topic, delivered in a talk show style with the intent of keeping the audience engaged. These topics will be designed in line with the needs of an employer's workforce and may include areas such as property buying, planning for retirement and how to start investing. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.