The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has said it will publish a breakdown of the votes from its annual general meeting (AGM) today (8 July).
CII chief executive Sian Fisher told Professional Adviser: "In-line with good practice, the CII publishes the outcome of the votes at the AGM alongside details of how we will take forward engagement with members and their matters raised. This was flagged as our intention by our chair Helen Phillips at the AGM. "The votes will be published today alongside details of how we will further consult with members in the months to come. "We are committed to understanding our members' experience, addressing their priorities and ensuring the CII is delivering the support needed to achieve a rewa...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.