The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has launched a membership consultation and engagement initiative, asking members to voice their opinions about their relationship with the body.
Following its most recent board meeting, the CII said the consultation will focus on all aspects of the body's membership offering, particularly how to achieve better recognition of the professionalism of the sector. It will officially launch in September and will ask members to share their views on their relationship with the CII, along with their relationship with the Personal Finance Society (PFS) and other bodies. These questions will look at how the CII can best support all communities. In addition, the CII said the consultation will put forward proposals for its learning and ass...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.