VouchedFor members will soon be able to upload their Initiative for Financial Wellbeing (IFW) audit and certificates to their profile.
Financial advisers who use the review platform should be able to add their IFW audit, as well as their certificates for financial wellbeing, to their user profiles from next month. This can be completed in the same way they add qualifications and awards already through VouchedFor accounts. IFW said qualifications and certificates cannot be added to VouchedFor without uploading the certificate itself as proof. To achieve the audit, IFW assesses whether a firm is practising financial wellbeing principles by asking it to assess the various aspects of the business against accepted researc...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.