As advisers start to transition back to their offices and navigate the bizarre new normal, good news stories are helping lift their spirits. Here, PA compiles some of the best good news stories of the week.
CISI support London Police The Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI) has partnered with the City of London Police to allow its UK members to support the national policing effort against financial crime. The new programme is encouraging CISI's London-based members who are at or near retirement to volunteer their time and skills with the City of London Police to support their efforts in tackling fraud and cybercrimes. UK Finance estimates these crimes are costing the UK close to £7b a year. City of London Police commissioner Ian Dyson said: "The challenge in the...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.