Nucleus chiefs David Ferguson and Barry Neilson, alongside many financial advisers, have paid tribute to Nucleus account director Mike Wallis, who died last month.
Wallis was diagnosed with motor neurone disease in 2018 and sadly succumbed to the disease on 21 May. Before joining Nucleus in September 2010 as the company's first regional business development director, Wallis held senior sales roles at Skandia and was a national account manager at Prudential before that. At Nucleus Wallis focused on adviser relationships in London and the South East before being promoted to account director in 2015, managing the platform's sales team across the south of England. Nucleus CEO David Ferguson said: "Mike was a giant and made a massive contribution...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.