Dynamic Planner has unveiled details of a new cashflow modelling service that it plans to release "soon".
Speaking at the Dynamic Planner Conference today at the IET in London, Dynamic Planner CEO Ben Goss (pictured), said the service will be the "next major release" for the risk-based financial planning system. Instead of "data points and graphs", Goss said the new online system will enable advisers to build goal and risk-based cashflows by answering key client questions to help them plan their financial futures. The new service will also allow advisers to separate client assets into an "essential amount, discretionary and an aspirational amount," making it easier to set targets and better...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.