The Initiative for Financial Wellbeing (IFW) has published its 'Grand Plan', highlighting its plans for the coming year and how people can get involved with its projects.
The plan will highlight that IFW would like its membership to drive it, and to do so, all members must agree what financial wellbeing actually means. Initially, IFW will focus on investigating all aspects of financial wellbeing, developing tools that can be used by the planning and coaching community, and holding events, including a regional and annual conference. In addition, the plan outlined IFW's future aspirations. This includes creating financial education materials for advisers who want to offer their time to help people improve their financial knowledge and to set up an arm t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.