Advisers can now compare a fund's performance based on its level of risk through Dynamic Planner's new benchmarking feature, which it said would "transform" the way investors can track fund performance. In what Dynanic Planner also called "an industry first", the investment planning system provider teamed up with ratings group MCSI to make its multi-asset indexes available to advisers. The new feature makes it possible to compare the performance of a fund based on the assets within it as opposed to comparing between different asset classes. The previous lack of such a tool has made it...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.