The Bankhall arm of Sesame Bankhall Group has launched a support hub covering the incoming SM&CR regulations to help directly authorised firms prepare for the new rules.
Bankhall said its new Senior Managers & Certification Regime (SM&CR) guidance was applicable to all firms regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) across pensions, investments, mortgages and protection. "The support hub provides an overview of the regulation and looks to help explain how firms will fall into the different tiers of the regime, which will be determined by the size and structure of each business," it added. Chris Davies: 2019 - the year of high regulatory accountability The Bankhall guidance sets out how all the elements of the new regime will apply to the t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.