Chase de Vere has appointed Brad Packham as a research analyst to strengthen its investment management team following the launch of its Select Portfolio Management service in June.
Professional Adviser's sister title Investment Week revealed in January Chase de Vere was applying for discretionary permissions to launch the in-house service. Packham joins the investment team headed by Ben Willis, who left discretionary fund manager (DFM) Whitechurch Securities for Chase de Vere in April. Packham, who will be based in the IFA's Bath offices, will be actively involved in fund research, portfolio maintenance and ongoing reporting. This will be Packham's first permanent role, although he has previously completed a one-year placement working in the Fixed Income Te...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.